Your first step before the question “Will you marry me?” it starts with choosing the perfect engagement ring. As if it is not enough pressure to ask your loved one to spend the rest of his life with you and waiting for her answer. In order to help you choose the perfect and special ring with many years of experience, read these tips on how to choose the Black Diamond Ring.
An engagement ring will make every woman feel special. Keep in mind that this is jewelry that a woman wears all her life, and often leaves it as a legacy to future generations. Everything has to be a surprise and that is why you need our help. And we know you have a lot of questions now. What style to choose elegant, luxurious, classic or decent? With stones or without? Which size to choose? Yellow, white, red gold, platinum or silver? Try to find out her wishes through spontaneous conversation.
Diamonds & precious stones
An engagement ring is not just a piece of jewelry, but an item with multiple roles. With it we express love and fidelity to the person to whom we have given it, permanence and infinity. The durability of the connection will be best highlighted by a diamond embedded in a handmade ring. The spark that shines from the stone will most clearly evoke the zeal that is present in the love between two people.
Put only your wedding ring on the fingers of your left hand.
Wear the wedding ring and engagement ring together in the order you received them. This means wearing a diamond ring at the bottom and a wedding ring above. This is a traditional way of wearing rings, but it may not work for every style of ring.
Wear both rings with your engagement ring on top. Maybe the rings look nicer like this or fit you better. Some prefer to wear rings this way because they think the wedding ring is so close to the heart.
Wear a wedding ring and an engagement ring on different hands. Wear a wedding ring on the right and an engagement ring on the other, or vice versa. This is a less traditional way, but there are many good reasons to wear rings this way. Here are a few things to consider:
- This may be more appropriate for those with shorter toes or those who do not like to wear more than one ring on their finger.
- This can be a great way to display rings if you don’t have a suitable set or if the rings don’t match each other.
- You may like both rings so much that they should be visible separately and without interference.
Replace your wedding ring and engagement ring. Although both rings are meant to be worn, and most women do, some choose not to wear them at the same time. Here are a few things to consider:
Maybe one of the rings is very expensive, so you want to keep it for special occasions.
Wear a watch as a wedding ring. This is a common alternative for men. An expensive watch can be turned into a symbolic legacy with extensive personalization. Here are a few things to consider:
The watches can be engraved with the wedding date, your partner’s name, a romantic message, or anything you prefer. This option is very functional and modern.
Consider a wedding ring tattoo.
This method removes all the hassle of wearing a ring on your finger, and may be more comfortable for some. If you are considering getting a tattoo for a wedding ring, here are a few things to consider:
- There are countless beautiful and elegant wedding ring tattoo styles that have become popular lately. You can get appropriate tattoos or make your own design.
- That way you never have to take off your wedding ring. How romantic?
- A great tattoo idea is to use your wedding date and your partner’s name.
Wear a 100% silicone strap. If you love wearing your wedding ring, but need to take it off for work or other things like sports, this could be the perfect solution. Here are a few things to consider:
- For people who can’t wear conductive metals at work, this type of ring can be a safe alternative to a wedding ring.
- As silicone straps are soft, they are safe alternatives to a wedding ring during a workout, hobby, or when your wedding ring is uncomfortable or unsafe to wear.
- Imagine a personalized and creative way to wear a wedding ring. There are countless variations when it comes to wearing a wedding ring and expressing feelings towards your partner. Couples looking for an alternative to the traditional way should consider their interests and what their partner would like most.
- By looking for things that really stand out in your relationship; you can get inspiration to choose the perfect style and arrangement of a wedding ring for yourself and your partner.
Follow the expert advice
If you or your partners are from a religion or culture that does not traditionally wear wedding rings, you may find it more comfortable to wear wedding rings around other fingers or a necklace. For people who are very active in their work and hobby, it is better to opt for silicone straps or rings that are thinner and rounded. People who are allergic to certain metal alloys should invest in platinum. Its purity makes it hypoallergenic for most people.
Don’t Forget the Experts Warning
Always remove the rings during activities to avoid injury. If you’re not wearing 100% silicone tape, take off your wedding rings and engagement rings for activities like gardening, carrying heavy items, exercising, or building. If you wear a ring on your ring, it means you are married. Keep in mind that if you choose not to wear a ring on your ring finger, some people mistakenly assume that you are single. The thumb, forefinger and middle finger are important for hand function, so avoid wearing rings around those fingers all the time.